News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Estellum, January 21, 2008, 09:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Estellum

Hello to everybody,

My name is Janika, from Estellum Kennel, in Tallinn, Estonia.
I have been involved with the CC for 4 years now...
I hope to learn more about the breed here.

My website is: www.estellum.com

Kratosz kennel


vilma


Eaglemount


MAXENTO

Tere, tere  :D I hope, that have already learnt Estonian language  ;D  Welcome.

uniexcent


Irena

welcome to the forum


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Akita

Hello and welcome have a nice time  ;D

Our Grand Guerra

 Hello and welcome to Forum

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi welcome to the forum
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Yulia

Hello and Welcome on board
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Sandra


Rivale C.C.

Hello and welcome  :) :)
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Garciano

Hello and welcome  :D

gandalfluvcorso