News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from Kuwait!

Started by KovuKiara, January 24, 2008, 08:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KovuKiara

I'm military currently stationed in Kuwait by way of Atlanta, GA.  I'm new to Cane Corso scene and I truly love it.  I have two beautiful Corso's a Black male, Kovu, and a Blue Brindle, Kiara.
I'm really looking forward to learning more about the breed and networking, to become a quality Corso Breeder.

Doubleclicks/Seija


Ronda75

Enrica

Rivale C.C.

Hello and welcome!!
Which Branch of service are you in??
Good look on your search :) :)
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

justice


Casa del Sol

welcome to the forum.....
i'm out here in afghanistan as we speak...
lots of great info here and great people.
where are your dogs out of?
any pics?

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Garciano


Sentieri Selvaggi/Wild Paths kennel

true cane corso only,not toy-cc nor aardvarks

Akita

hello and welcome have fun  ;D ;D ;)

leanne+alex

any picures of your dogs ?

Emma H.


Joe

Welcome Aboard! and Thanks for your service  ;)

Janet Gigante

Welcome aboard. Enjoy this forum and be safe.

A BIG THANK YOU from New York!!!!!


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)