News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hallo from Poland :)

Started by Robaczek, January 25, 2008, 10:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robaczek

Hallo,

My name is Kinga and I'm from Poland.
I have two Cane Corso :)

First it's Athaja Concorso Asso. She have 19 monts old.
Second it's Lucky Corsair Maxento. Hi have 2 monts old.







;D
Regards Kinga :)


Yulia

Hello and welcome - Cute babies
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Robaczek

 :)

I'm sorry for my english, but I'm learning...
Regards Kinga :)


uniexcent


Robaczek

Hello,

Nice see you in this forum  ;D
Regards Kinga :)


justice

Hello and welcome to the forum. Nice pictures.

Garciano

Hello and welcome to the forum ;D.Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Robaczek

Thanks for nice welcome in the forum.  :)

Regards,
Kinga
Regards Kinga :)


kuma84

hello and welcome! I will arrive in krakow the 12th february for erasmus ;D

Robaczek

Hi,

Krakow itââ,¬â,,¢s very nice city  :)
I live close by Warsaw.
Regards Kinga :)


Robaczek

Regards Kinga :)


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Robaczek

Regards Kinga :)


Helmut

Hello and welcome Kinga, Max is very cute, nice pics you post.
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo