News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Greetings from Canada

Started by sunshine765, January 26, 2008, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshine765

I am a newbie!  Located in central Canada where it is cold right now, and everyone is indoors!  My name is Michelle, and am owned by a 13 yr old JRT, and a soon to be 2yr old APBT (in my avatar).  I have joined for info and lets be honest - too lurk as well. 

Anyways - hi everyone, great looking dogs, and happy to be here.   

justice

Greetings Michelle. Welcome to the forum.

Akita


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Mary

Hello and welcome. I am from New Brunswick

Kelly

Welcome, Im from Canada too.  originally from sunny saskatchewan but im in BC now.