News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Ohio

Started by Fireland Cane Corso, January 26, 2008, 11:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireland Cane Corso

Hello everyone!! My husband and I are the proud owners of 2 Cane Corsos, Gator Country Prada (8 months) and more recently Calypso. We couldn't be happier with our girls. ;D ;D

Yulia

Welcome it's a good forum to learn about corsos
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Garciano

Welcome .....I know you'll enjoy this forum  ;D ;D ;D

justice


Darrel

Welcome. ;D I am also from Ohio. 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

CorsoInCA

Hola... welcome to the board.  :)

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Akita

welcome on board have fun  ;D

canecorsonancy

Hi there. Could you also give us your name? It's always nice to know who we are talking to ;)
xxx
Nancy

Fireland Cane Corso

I'm Amy Scott & my hubby is Chris, he loves our Corsos but I'll be the one doing the posting I'm sure! I've looked through this site and I think it is the most informative site that I've found! I'm really glad that it's here, I have alot of learning to do. Amy

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Sandra


rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A