News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from New Jersey

Started by Calumus, January 27, 2008, 02:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calumus

Hey all, I live in Hackettstown with my old Corso Bram. A friend of mine just pointed this board out, so I figured I better join and see what it had to offer. Looking forward to checking it out. Cheers,
Shawn

justice

Welcome Shawn,

Lots of info. Here from all over the globe. Have fun.

Garciano


PrideNJoyzCC

Welcome from th Philadelphia area!

Krissy, Sapphire, Belmont, Glow and Pistil!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Rivale C.C.

Hello and Welcome from NY !!! :)
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Yulia

Hello Shawn and Welcome from TX
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Akita

Hello and welcome have a nice time  ;D ;)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Joe