News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

HI

Started by kathi wisdom, January 27, 2008, 06:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kathi wisdom

Hi,
My name is Kathi Wisdom.  I have been involved in showing and handling dogs heavily since 1975.  I handled my first Corso in 1999 and have been handling them ever since.  I hope to learn a lot from everyone in the future.
Kathi
Kathi Wisdom

Navarro

Hi Kathy,

We met at the show in CaliforniaÃ,  ;D.
Welcome

kairi

justice


Garciano

Hi Kathy
This is the place to be.A warm welcome to Ya  :)

Yulia

hello Kathi nice to see you here
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Akita

hello and welcome have fun  ;D ;)

Irena

welcome to the forum


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

WindyPineCC

Hey Kathi!!  Nice to see you here.  ;D

Joe


Stephanie

Hello Kathi,

Welcome to the forum!


USA

Janet Gigante

Hi Kathi, welcome this is a great forum, enjoy


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Blue Ridge Corsos

Hi Kathi, welcome.  I am looking forward to your participation on this forum.
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Amore

Hi Kathi, welcome to the forum.  You'll enjoy it. 

(p.s.  don't forget about our conversation from the show in Florida!)
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

KahuCaneCorso


ItalicaCaneCorso

Welcome Kathi....enjoy the forum!

Zoe
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA