News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

father and son corsos looking for a new home

Started by LARA, January 31, 2008, 12:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARA

The owner of KILAR DEI SILVANBULLÃ,  and ADOLF (corsos father and son who live together), lost all his property going bankrupt with his business.....
Now they all haven't a new home where to live and the owner of the dogs is very sad because he loves his dogs as sons..... :'( :'( :'(
but he cannot find a cheap house where to live if he keep the dogs with him.....Ã,  :-X :-X :-\ :-\

He has asked me to help him to find a VERY GOOD new home for his dogs.

The dogs are:
KILAR DEI SILVANBULL , black brindle male, official HDB, every time excellent in dog shows, very good temperement, 7 years old.
ADOLF, grey male, HDfree (no official result), every time excellent in dog shows, good temperement, 4 years old; he's from Kilar dei Silvanbull and Rumba........
for JoJo....he's a full brother of Amanda.....

I will post pictures as soon as the owner sends me something......


Casa del Sol

i wish i could help, but i do not have the room at my home right now.  :(
good luck to them, i hope they find a good home. plenty of good people here.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Irena

wish i could help in any way
but again no room at all in kennels
all the best luck inding this two a great loving home


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

jojo

oh babe, wait until I move (one month) and I would have them in a heartbeat, my Maddies pappa and her brother....

I'm serious, I have alot of love to give them, but of course they will be in England...
xxx
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

canecorsonancy

Untill Lara has better pics, here are 2 of Kilar I made on the Raduno in Pove Del Grappa 2Ã,½ years ago


xxx
Nancy

LARA

Quote from: canecorsonancy on January 31, 2008, 09:25:24 PM
Untill Lara has better pics, here are 2 of Kilar I made on the Raduno in Pove Del Grappa 2Ã,½ years ago


Also Adolf where at the same raduno, in young class.... have you any pics?Ã,  :)


LARA

Quote from: jojo on January 31, 2008, 03:59:58 PM
oh babe, wait until I move (one month) and I would have them in a heartbeat, my Maddies pappa and her brother....

I'm serious, I have alot of love to give them, but of course they will be in England...
xxx

Tonight I will call the owner of those 2 dogs and I will ask him if he lets the dogs travel to foreign countries.....
I think it's ok for him..... he told me : " I just want that they will be loved".......


jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

canecorsonancy

1 not very good pic of Adolf ::)

better than nothing ;)
xxx
Nancy

Casa del Sol

wow...............i really do wish i could help......i need to get back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Jessica

Maybe this will be a real "sunshinestory".

Hope everything works out just fine!

*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

Kelly

I can't even imagine a better place for them to go!  I hope this works out!  where are the dogs now?

Blue Ridge Corsos

Kilar and Adolf arrived safely from Italy last night.  They are adjusting nicely, Kilar with us and Adolf with Kayley and Jon.  Here is a photo of Kilar with one of his new girlfriends, Tahiti.


JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Casa del Sol

that is wonderful news, i am sure they will be very happy with their new owners. please do keep us posted on their developments.... ;D
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Janet Gigante

That's great. Kilar looks like he hit the jackpot licking his chops and all ;D

Good luck with them guys. I know they have a very good home.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA