News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Latvia :-)

Started by Viktory, February 12, 2008, 07:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viktory

Hi:-) My name is Viktoria. I'm have 2 corso's and bracco italiano (Zina).  Corso female 7 years old - Iris z Machova kraje and she son - Serio (3 years).

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

KahuCaneCorso


Akita


vilma


Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

justice


patti

Welcome!! My Grandparents on my Moms side were from Riga! Hope to visit your country someday!  :)  Patti

Janet Gigante



Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Viktory


Cane Club Kennel

Welcome Here Viktory.

[]Ã,´s

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

  ;D GREETINGS, VIKA!!!! I AM VERY GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE!!!! ;) ;) ;)
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Viktory

Saljut NATAL'KA !!! :-*

I'M VERY HAPPY TOOOOOO !!! :) :) :)

MAXENTO


Polina Adukone