News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

hello everbody

Started by All-TimeDogs, July 28, 2006, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All-TimeDogs

hello we are adrie and bianca we live in the netherlands we met the cc about 6 years ago and since then we love them
we have 3 cc's, Chairo e tondo Agusto,male 4 years old, Loren (Bayron x Desy) female 19 months, and Chairo e Tondo Duvati Bimba, female 11 months old and 2 engelse staffordshire bullterriers, Bullie, male olmost 13 years old and Meca, female olmost 10 years old.
More information about us U can find on our internetsite www.all-timedogs.nl

Bianca

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

jojo

Hello

We have met!  I came to pick up Cosmo before transporting her to the UK, I remember your lovely dogs very well and your wife and little one, I bet your baby has grown up very much.

I look forward to seeing you on 20th August at the Raduno.

Kind regards

Jo xxx
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

All-TimeDogs

hello jojo
greet to see u here whene u came here to pickup cosmo i remeber verry good
and our little boy Tim is next month 3 years old he lookes just like adrie we are looking forword to seeing you on the raduno
best regards bianca
Bianca

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Welcome Adrie & Bianca
Nice to see you here, and please tell Agusto that he does have a wonderfull daughter ;D
I am curious; who of your dogs is/are coming to the Raduno?

orlo


All-TimeDogs

hello asia
i will tell agusto and the raduno i dont know yet mabey bimba or loren or both of them
Bianca

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Big hug for Agusto, And I am looking forward to see you at the raduno