News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello Everyone

Started by RebeccaS, February 18, 2008, 09:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RebeccaS

Just introducing myself.  I currently have a two year old male cane that I am showing in conformation and agility.  We have been involved with the breed since 1998 but this is our first competition dog.  Look to enjoy reading and talking about the breed.  I just love them!  Thanks
Rebecca

justice

welcome to the forum rebecca.

Akita

Hello and welcome have a nice time  ;D ;)

KahuCaneCorso


Cane Corso Del Volto Santo

welcome, rebecca, i am a newbie here also
Frank and Maria Marcantonio
Cane Corso Del Volto Santo

Janet Gigante



Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Cane Club Kennel

Welcome !!  :)

[]´s

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

Blue Ridge Corsos

Hello and welcome!!  Where are you located?
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Blue Ridge Corsos

Hello and welcome!!  Where are you located?
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Ronda75

Enrica

william y


Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

patti