News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

More Finnish colour to this forum :D

Started by Eeva, February 21, 2008, 02:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eeva

 Hi everybody!

My name is Eeva. I live in Finland with corso boy and french bulldog girl.
My corsoaddict started one summer day when I visited at Marko Kyllönen and Malla Simu`s home. There wasn`t returning back, I was totally in love with this amazing breed  :P

My future plan is breed french bulldogs, but who knows...maybe someday we have corso puppies too  :)

"Touching me with a kiss of a beast, I know my dreams are made of you"

KahuCaneCorso


Janet Gigante

Welcome, you are right, the Cane Corso is incredible.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Doubleclicks/Seija

Welcome  ;D

Mukavaa kun meitä pohjoisemman Euroopan ihmisiä tulee tänne lisää ;)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

jojo

You met Chockie then, Marko is a dear friend of mine - welcome to the forum xxx
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Sussi


Rivale C.C.

Hello and welcome....ther are many corso addicts here join the club! ;D
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

ben Fuerte


welcome to the forum, enjoy it

Corso and   Froggy´s   ;D

any pics to share ?


ciao  8)

Cane Club Kennel


100% envolved

Eeva

Quote from: ben Fuerte on February 21, 2008, 05:36:54 PM
welcome to the forum, enjoy it

Corso and   Froggy´s   ;D

any pics to share ?


ciao  8)


I put them when I get home. I am at work now  ;D
"Touching me with a kiss of a beast, I know my dreams are made of you"

Eeva

Quote from: jojo on February 21, 2008, 04:10:59 PM
You met Chockie then, Marko is a dear friend of mine - welcome to the forum xxx

Yes. I met Chocky froggy too. Isn`t he funny and cute  :)
"Touching me with a kiss of a beast, I know my dreams are made of you"

justice

Welcome to the forum. Lots of info. here. Enjoy.

Sarita

Hi, Eeva and welcome  ;D ;D
I'm sure you will enjoy conversations here  ;) ;) ;)

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!