News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

More Finnish colour to this forum :D

Started by Eeva, February 21, 2008, 02:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akita


Eeva

"Touching me with a kiss of a beast, I know my dreams are made of you"

ben Fuerte


LOL - so you are working a lot & long

Quote from: Eeva on February 21, 2008, 11:24:44 PM
Quote from: ben Fuerte on February 21, 2008, 05:36:54 PM
welcome to the forum, enjoy it

Corso and   Froggy´s   ;D

any pics to share ?


ciao  8)


I put them when I get home. I am at work now  ;D

so welcome back and thanks for sharing  ;) ;D


ciao  8)

MAXENTO

Terve Eeva!!!! Welcome :) Sinulla on kaunis koira. Ketkä on sinun koirasi vanhemmat?

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Eeva

Quote from: MAXENTO on April 20, 2008, 08:00:05 PM
Terve Eeva!!!! Welcome :) Sinulla on kaunis koira. Ketkä on sinun koirasi vanhemmat?

Dog is Adone Di Fosso Corno. Adone in pedigree database
http://www.canecorsopedigree.com/modules/animal/pedigree.php?pedid=8840
Adone kiittää kehuista  :)

Our homepage works now 
http://www.kolumbus.fi/ewesdogs/xena.html
"Touching me with a kiss of a beast, I know my dreams are made of you"

marlyan

Hello, you have very beautiful dog and youre very welcome here ;)

Eeva

#22
New better pics about our dogs




"Touching me with a kiss of a beast, I know my dreams are made of you"

Nero d’Avola’s


Christina


Hill


Ellen

Hello and welcome!
And what a beautiful dog you have  :D

Tiina


Little Thing


Eeva

#29
New pics.. ;D


Adone and our frenchies...




Our gate with Adone`s profile
"Touching me with a kiss of a beast, I know my dreams are made of you"