News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Unread topics

Started by ninci, February 27, 2008, 07:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninci

Nancy, Robbs I think that there is problem with unread topics ... or only I have it? If I click on Show unread posts since last visit, than I see unread posts, but if in the bottom of this I click Show me ALL unread topics I still see only unread since last visit and not all unread topics.  :( ??? I try this yesterday and also today, still the same ??? I know this type of board because I use it myself so just wanna let you know that something is not working ok.

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

canecorsonancy

It did work for me before. But I just wanted to test it and now I accidently clicked "mark all topics as read" ::) :P I will test again when I can ;)
xxx
Nancy

nancykoper

You are right. Only 1 unread topic for me on this test account ::) I never use this! I will let Robbrs know. I have no clue where to find this bug ::)

ninci

Quote from: nancykoper on February 27, 2008, 08:29:58 AM
You are right. Only 1 unread topic for me on this test account ::) I never use this! I will let Robbrs know.

Thanks :)
The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Robbrs

It's very strange and I've no idea where it comes from. But I'll try to find a solution :)

Do you often use that page?

ninci

I use it a lot. I offten dont have time to read all unread posts from last visit, and than I come back later, and wanna read post that I didnt have time before (and it is useful, I dont need to search all over the forum for new topics)...I notice this problem after changing forum, on old one this worked ok.

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

ben Fuerte


yep, me too - it is very usefull

so thanks for your look Robbrs  ;D

ciao  8)

Robbrs

The unread posts since last visit list is different (and shorter) then the all unread list for me. So it looks like that's it working for my account. Please try to logout, remove your temporary Internet files and cookies and login again en see if it's still wrong after 1 day or something.

If you then have the same problem, please post two screenshots:
* unread posts since last visit
* all unread posts

Thanks! :)


Maja

I have just seen this sorry  :)

But I have tried just about everything and can't seem to get the "Show unread posts since last visit" link to work

I logged out and logged back in again I turned of my computer thinking it may be problem here but it still doesn't work
Anything else I can do?

canecorsonancy

Clean up your cookies. It might do the trick ;)
xxx
Nancy