News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hi, everybody

Started by atison, February 29, 2008, 03:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atison

Hallo,
my name is Radka, Im from Czech Republic. I have five cane corso´s now. Im here thanks to Sarka of Bajer. I don´t know, what I´d write abou me, I only hope, that will be part of a big cane corso family of the world.
When do you want any information about me, ask me please.
Good luck for everybody ;)

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice

Welcome to the forum. please post pictures of your dogs.

Joe


Laura Ice


Cane Club Kennel

Welcome here !

[]´s

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Akita

hello and welcome have fun  ;D ;)

kris_c_c


Sarka

Welcome! :D
More people from my country- Im no more alone here ;D

Radkas dogs are already here (Berta Atison and Carda Atison), I have post them last year.


patti


Sussi


Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com