News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Romania

Started by smart, March 02, 2008, 04:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smart

Hallo everybody !

      My name is Alex and I am 12 years old .
I am from Romania . I with my father are cane corso breeder .
I like this breed !

KahuCaneCorso


Holger


kris_c_c

buna!! ;D
welcome!you will find a lots of interesting things here :)

denis_ali


Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

Akita

Hello and welcome have fun  ;) ;D

Laura Ice


justice

Hello there young fella. Welcome to the forum. Have fun.

Janet Gigante



Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

patti

Hi Alex! Welcome to the forum!!  :)

Rivale C.C.

Hello and welcome! enjoy the forum ;D ;D ;D
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Casa del Sol

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Lots of great info here.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Ronda75

Enrica

Sussi