News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello everyong!!!

Started by DRACO, March 02, 2008, 06:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRACO

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself and Draco my Formentino Male from Mike @ Pacific Cane Corso breeds. Draco is 3 months old and is looking very promissing, as soon as I can figure out how to load some pics I will do so.... :)

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Akita

Hello and welcome have fun ;D ;)

justice


Laura Ice


patti

Welcome!! Looking forward to pictures! We all love pictures!!! ;D

Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

KahuCaneCorso


Ronda75

 :) Welcome. I'm sure you 'll enjoy this forum, there's a lot of nice prople here  :D
Enrica

CorsoInCA

Welcome... a fellow Californian is always nice  :)

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Amore

Welcome aboard from Georgia.
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

kris_c_c


Janet Gigante



Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA