News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

hello

Started by lea, March 10, 2008, 10:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lea

Hello my name is léa I am 22 years old and I lived in the Charente in France.
I saw with my dogs (cane corso) my cats and my rabbit....
Satisfied with etre with you on the forum

rothorm

Bonjour Léa,
Bienvenue.

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

KahuCaneCorso


Mary

Hello and welcome

Janet Gigante

Welcome Lea, i love your name.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Rivale C.C.

Hello and welcome! ;D
this is a useful tool for info!
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

lea

#6
 ;)

Thanks to all!!!

Irena

welcome to the forum


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice

Welcome to the forum. have fun.

toronero

WELCOME   LèA

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

patti

Welcome and enjoy!! :)

Yulia

Hello Lea and welcome
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

kuma84

welcome here!!!!!!!!!!! ;)