News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Stanley Pat Kennel

Started by Tornado_corso, March 10, 2008, 09:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronjhoser


Robaczek

Hello :)

btw. My Max is Elza Stanley Pet son :)

Kinga
Regards Kinga :)


jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Sandra


Helmut

Hello and welcome Irina, think I saw you in Poznan 06, did you was there with your child(small girl)?
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

WindyPineCC

Hello and Welcome your dogs are beautiful.

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Tyshkanchik

Hello, Irina!
Due to you I have found this forum. Thank you! I until strong in english, but hope, soon this not will! I much like your dogs!