News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from Stanley Pat Kennel

Started by Tornado_corso, March 10, 2008, 09:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tornado_corso

Hello my name is Perminova Irina I am an owner of Stanley Pat Kennel from Russia. Nancy I really like your forum it’s many good information that you have put together here. I am interesting to chat with all of you.

Holger


Janet Gigante

Hello and welcome to the forum. I love your dogs. :) :) :)


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Casa del Sol

Hello i have heard a lot about your dogs....welcome and please share some photos when you can. enjoy..... ;D
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

LisaB

#4
Hello welcome here!!! Do you have Marcus? I have one of his son's.
Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

MAXENTO

Irina privet! Nice to see you here!  ;)

denis_ali


Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

patti

Welcome!! Your dogs are beautiful! :)

Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Yulia

Privetik - nakonec to ti dobralas do glavnogo foruma :-)
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

ItalicaCaneCorso

Hi Irina!! Welcome to the forum!!  :D

Zoe
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

PrideNJoyzCC

Welcome!

Like everyone else, I admire many of your dogs.  Congratulations.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

Eaglemount


Sarka

Hi Irinia, welcome.
Zdrastvujte Irina, privet.

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com