News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from France

Started by perriann, March 12, 2008, 03:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perriann

Hello!
I hope you will excuse me for my bad english!
My name's Perrianne, I live in the south of France.
I have 2 dogs, Kaya 5 and an half years old and Athos, 17 months. Athos has many problems, I hope he will feel better.
I discovered the breed 5 years ago and since this moment I'm in love with the breed.
I go in shows even if I have no dog to present to see as often as possible beautiful Cane Corso.
I'm sure I will find here very interesting topics and pictures of beautiful dogs.
It's very intersting to discover breeders and owners from different countries.

justice

Welcome to the forum. hey, don't worry about your english, we all have learned to understand each other. You'll have fun here.

guillaume


Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Irena

welcome to the fprum
your english is good enough
most of us here aren't native speakiers too  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

smart


perriann

Thank you very much for your welcome!

Janet Gigante



Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Laura Ice


patti

This forum is highly addictive! Welcome!  :)

perriann


Sarka


perriann

thank you
I feel so sad my lovely dog Athos died yesterday
He was such a wonderfull dog I will never forget him

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!
..so sorry for your loss!

Janet Gigante

Oh so sorry for your loss. He will always live on in your heart. My condolences.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA