News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from Poland

Started by Helmut, March 16, 2008, 10:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helmut

Hello out there,
we are Marzena & Helmut, from CC-STARLIGHT-MS kennel, Poland
we have 1 CC boy, and 2 girls, 6 pups now 5 month old.
our page : www.canecorsodogs.eu
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

justice


chris

Hello marzena and helmut

Welcome to the forum,very nice to see you here ;D

Liberty Cane Corso


Joe Hovorka
Liberty Cane Corso
U.S.A.

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Ewa

Welcome to our group of Corso enthusiasts!   I am also Polish but have lived a long time in the U.S.   Like you we are all in love with this breed.  The next time I am in Poland visiting relatives I would like to stop by and meet you and your Corsi.

Janet Gigante

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you join us.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Helmut

#7
Hi, thanks for warm welcome  .
Ewa, from which place in Poland you are from?
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Cane Club Kennel

Welcome Here !!  :)

[]´s

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

KahuCaneCorso


kuma84

Hello welcome here!!! I stayed in krakow last month for 15 days

Helmut

thanks for the welcome, you are Italian? What was the reason for your stay in Krakow, business or holiday?
I think after two weeks of Krakow you know everything there!
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Robaczek

Witam,

miło widzieć kogoś z Polski :)

Hallo in forum :)

Kinga
Regards Kinga :)


kuma84

Yes I am italian!!! I stay there only for stud :P Krakow it's a wonderful city