News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hi from Spokane, WA

Started by bdasko, March 17, 2008, 04:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bdasko

Hi folks!  Just registered here in Spokane.  I've loved the breed for many years, but still don't own one myself.  Hoping to be able to buy one within the next year or so, but we've been waiting until we own a home.  Renting combined with BSL and landlords, etc. has made us real leery of getting one until we have our own place :)  Anyway I just wanted to drop in to say hi... I don't usually have a lot to add since I don't have a CC yet but I'll lurk around a lot and comment here & there :)
The Homesteader School - Practical How-Tos for the Modern Homesteader

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

william y

Welcome, lots of great info.  Beautiful area you live in!

Rivale C.C.

Hello and welcome...enjoy the forum!! ;D ;D
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Casa del Sol

welcome lots of great info here and great people.
i used to live in tacoma myself....nice state....

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice

Welcome to the forum !!! Have fun.

samstig

Sandy Stigliano

KahuCaneCorso


smart


rob61


LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Akita

hello and welcome have fun

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

kris_c_c