News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

hello from france!

Started by flavie, March 21, 2008, 11:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flavie

I introduce myself, I'm flavie 26 years old, I live in south of france, owner of 4 cani corsi : slap (male 7 years old), bala ( female 2 years old), poupa (female 4 years old but she's going to leave us and go to a new family) and nounsaï (duchessa del rosso malpelo 5 months old)
I'm very happy to have found this forum and hope that I'll learn lots of new things about my breed of heart, and speak with owners of all around the world. sorry for my bad english (I know that I make lot of grammatical errors) but I don't have speak english for a long time ago!

Helmut

Hi Flavie and welcome, I am sure you'll find here everything about Cane Corso.
Would be nice if you share your pictures with us!! ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

KahuCaneCorso


flavie

thanks, I have put pictures of my dogs ;)

guillaume


Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Joe


Ronda75

 :D Hello! Don't worry for your english... most of us are not so good.. ::).. me first ;D
Enrica

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

rebecca

hello flav !!! welcome on board ;D ;D
animal's for life!!!!


Akita

Hello and welcome have fun  ;D ;)

flavie


Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Rivale C.C.

Hello and enjoy the forum with the rest of us CORSO ADDICTS!!! ;D ;D
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

MAXENTO