News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

My Chat Option not working

Started by Bella Doll's, March 21, 2008, 07:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella Doll's

 ??? I have tried everything I know, but I can't seem to get on the Chat venue, ever since the last shut down of the Forum.

I just went to check my Java, it said I had the correct version of Java, but yet everytime I click on Chat, it just goes around and around, saying please wait, I have actually left the pc, and returned 2 hours later and it is still going around waiting to load the chat!

Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Any reason why I can't get on? Have I been black balled and no one told ME???? lol

Anywho, whatever you can do to help would be much appreciated..
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

canecorsonancy

I really have no idea :( I have asked Robbrs to look at it ;)
xxx
Nancy

Robbrs


Bella Doll's

I already have that as well. But for an update, after I posted the question, and I read nancy's response I tried again, and now it works, so thank you both very much!!
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~