News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Greetings from Atlanta, GA U.S.A

Started by Mari, March 24, 2008, 07:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mari

My name is Marisha and I own a 2 year old energetic Cane Corso named Damian.  I am here to learn from others and offer advice where I can.

"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

KahuCaneCorso


Janet Gigante



Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

justice

Hello Mari, good to see you on this forum as well ( from "Somedog" / CCAA forum).

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Mari

Thanks guys, I will try to not be as controversial on this forum...mmm  ::) :-* (NOT ;D)
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

justice

 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D You'll have fun here. Right up your alley.

Helmut

Hello, best greetings to Georgia, enjoy the CC-world
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Amore

Controversial is not what this community needs.  However, correct information, minimal ego and someone with no personal agenda would be refreshing.

Welcome to the forum and look forward to positive imput from you.
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Rivale C.C.

Hello Marisha and welcome to the forum!! ;D ;D
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Stephanie



USA

Joe


Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo