News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from Illinois

Started by Rockos Mom, March 25, 2008, 02:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockos Mom

Hello
We are from the Chicagoland area.

Mari

Welcome Rocko's mom.  I assume that this is the same Rocko that won his first weightpull event.
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

Rockos Mom


Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

KahuCaneCorso


Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Andrea

Hello Rockos Mom!



Warm Greetings from Lower Austria!!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Janet Gigante



Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

justice


I Corsi della Nevaia

Happy to have you with us !!!

Helmut

Hi Rockos mom ,and welcome to Chicagoland  from Poland
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

patti