News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by renee cuzzo, March 29, 2008, 03:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renee cuzzo

Hi everyone, I'm Renee from Westchester, NY.

Janet Gigante

Hello Renee, welcome to the forum. Where's some pictures of Rock a Fella's son? I would love to see how he is growing.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

justice

Welcome to the forum Renee. Any picts of your CC ?

renee cuzzo

I am new to all of this since purchasing my first corso. I will be sure to post some pic's of him soon. Thanks!

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Liberty Cane Corso

Awesome Renee - So glad you finally made it here!


Joe Hovorka
Liberty Cane Corso
U.S.A.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Mary

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Jozef


Helmut

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

patti

 :) Hi Renee! Welcome!!!

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!


USA

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us