News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from NY

Started by Mertaskiran, March 30, 2008, 01:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Rivale C.C.

Hello and Welcome Mike...Good to see you here!
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Buie-VonBozo

Hey Mike. Good to have you here. I have heard a lot of good things about you and look forward to your input.
Welcome!
Gary, Christie, Sleeping Giant's Drambuie a.k.a Buie and Sleeping Giant's on a Bender a.k.a Ozzy

ItalicaCaneCorso

Well hellllooooo there....... Nice to see you here budd!!!

;D ;D ;D

Lucci gives her handler a big kiss.....

Zoe
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

patti

Hi Mike! Welcome!  :) This is a great forum! Glad you are here! Patti

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!!! ;D


USA

Mobius

Mike, really excited to have you here.

I hope you find the time to share your experience and educated opinions.

I think you hold some of the crucial pieces to the Corso jigsaw puzzle.

Welcome.

Josh

Yulia

Hey Mike it's about time for you to make it to this forum
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

ronjhoser

Hi Mike,
Glad to you see you on board. :)

Mertaskiran

Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome.
Michael Ertaskiran
Godiva Cane Corso
USA

Joe


Mertaskiran

Hello Jose, it has been many years...how is my friend Mr DeVries?
Michael Ertaskiran
Godiva Cane Corso
USA

eric

Hi Mike nice to meet you here. Renzo allways called me mister DeVries. I think he gave us a good start in thinking about the Cane Corso. I'm no longer president of the famous Cane Corso Club Holland ; they have to do it without me. So nomore events with Italian judge / breeders anymore in Holland. I will do my own events with other passionated breeders in Holland ; we have an event the 10th of may with Sarka .Just have a good look at the dogs and explain to visitors what a Cane Corso is /+ history. When you're in Holland your allways wellcome; we have enough to talk about. Yes I really have to visit the USA and show some of my dogs like Federico Dei Re di Roma. See you my friend.

Ciao Eric

Mertaskiran

Hello Eric,

ahhhh...good times. I have been updating my websight so Ive been going through old pictures the last couple of weeks and I came across pictures of Renzo, Shauna, me, you and GianCarlo from 2000 in Italy. My favorite the one with us all and CH Ciro. It's amazing 8 years has gone by! 

I look forward yto catching up with you. BTW whenever I have a taste of grappa I think of you!
Michael Ertaskiran
Godiva Cane Corso
USA

Bella Doll's

Hi Mike, welcome to the Forum, from things I have read you are indeed going to be very resourceful to us (ME  ;D) in need of more and more knowledge of this breed which I live with! Which has taken over my home, my mind, my heart and my soul like a bunch of Aliens! Hey, but I love it and wouldn't have it any other way!! So looking forward to all your posts!! Again, welcome aboard and have an excellent time!! ;)
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~