News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from NY

Started by Mertaskiran, March 30, 2008, 01:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mertaskiran

I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Michael Ertaskiran. I am new to this forum and look forward participating in future discussions. 
Michael Ertaskiran
Godiva Cane Corso
USA

justice

Hello Mike. Welcome to the forum.Look forward to your input on the forum.

Janet Gigante

Hello Mike,

Welcome to the forum. What a great pleasure it is to have you here  :). I also look forward to you sharing your knowledge and experience of the Cane Corso with us.

PS I told you this yesterday, Kovu is outstanding. Congratulations on you and Eddie producing such a wonderful dog.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

KahuCaneCorso


Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Darrel

Welcome to the forum Mike. It was nice to meet you in Reading. 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Jim Ballard

Hey Mike how are you. Welcome! ;)

Jim Ballard

De Oppresso Liber

Jozef

Hello Michael and enjoy it here.

renee cuzzo


Blue Ridge Corsos

Hello and welcome Mike.  Please post your website link.  It is one of the most informative ones I have come across!!
Thanks
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

kris_c_c


Eaglemount


Liberty Cane Corso

Welcome aboard Mike -
Great to see you here - this board just gained another outstanding resource!


Joe Hovorka
Liberty Cane Corso
U.S.A.

Helmut

Hello Michael, welcome to this great side.
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud