News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Atlanta

Started by Greg H, April 02, 2008, 02:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg H

Hello everyone I am the owner of a 13 month old male. Hope to learn alot from this forum.

Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Eaglemount


kris_c_c


justice

Hello, welcome to the forum. Any pictures of your boy ?

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Andrea

hello greg,
welcome on board.
warm greetings from lower austria!

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Amore

Hi Greg from Grovetown,   ;D
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi Greg welcome to the forum
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Bella Doll's

Well Hello Greg, welcome and enjoy your time here!! Would love to see a pic of your boy. Who are his parents?
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Mari

Welcome Greg, I am sure that you will enjoy this forum.
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;