News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Follia dei Molossi dell'Angra. 13 Mesi HDB

Started by Allevamento Dei Molossi dell'Angra Ric. E.N.C.I., April 03, 2008, 01:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allevamento Dei Molossi dell'Angra Ric. E.N.C.I.

Dei Molossi dell'Angra nasce da un'antica passione per il cane corso. Inutile dire o soffermarsi a quale livello di degrado sia arrivata la selezione del nostro cane. Da parte mia, con la trentennale esperienza sulla razza, credo di aver selezionato rigorosamente tra i soggetti rustici recuperati in Calabria dalle mie ricerche e soggetti di altri allevatori veri amatori della razza, nel pieno rispetto dello standard così scrupolosamente scritto dal Dott. Morsiani ecludendo soggetti con patologie classiche della razza ( displasie, eccessivo prognatismo o enognatismo, difetti caratteriali,ecc......).
Tengo a precisare che il mio obiettivo non è vendere cani, ma solo il miglioramento della razza.
Per chiunque volesse contattarmi per chiarimenti e discussioni  sono a vostra completa disposizione.
             
                                                                                                                                      Gagliardi Vincenzo

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

KahuCaneCorso


Sentieri Selvaggi/Wild Paths kennel

salve vincenzo,felice di trovarla qui
saluti!
true cane corso only,not toy-cc nor aardvarks

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

smart


justice

Welcome to the forum. ( Can someone translate the initial introduction. Thanks)

rob61


Bella Doll's

Quote from: justice on April 03, 2008, 05:05:32 PM
Welcome to the forum. ( Can someone translate the initial introduction. Thanks)

I could try, but it wouldn't be right! I don't speak Italian!  ;D ;) Just picking on you Justice,  :D sorry, I couldn't help myself lol!

Welcome on board Allevamento! I also wish to thank you for the invitation you sent to me for the Rally you have organized in Mazara del vallo drills Sicily, on April 6th. I am sure it is going to be a fantastic event and I do hope you will share some pictures with us afterwards. Again, I did enjoy your website, your bellismo dogs, and your lovely email. will chat with you more later! Ciao

Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Helmut

Hello to Calabria and welcome on board Vincenco, could you please explain how you are involved in the improvement of the CaneCorso? Would be nice if you can say us more about your recovery and selections in Calabria.
Ciao!
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

KahuCaneCorso

Quote from: Allevamento Dei Molossi dell'Angra Ric. E.N.C.I. on April 03, 2008, 01:47:44 PM
Dei Molossi dell'Angra nasce da un'antica passione per il cane corso. Inutile dire o soffermarsi a quale livello di degrado sia arrivata la selezione del nostro cane. Da parte mia, con la trentennale esperienza sulla razza, credo di aver selezionato rigorosamente tra i soggetti rustici recuperati in Calabria dalle mie ricerche e soggetti di altri allevatori veri amatori della razza, nel pieno rispetto dello standard così scrupolosamente scritto dal Dott. Morsiani ecludendo soggetti con patologie classiche della razza ( displasie, eccessivo prognatismo o enognatismo, difetti caratteriali,ecc......).
Tengo a precisare che il mio obiettivo non è vendere cani, ma solo il miglioramento della razza.
Per chiunque volesse contattarmi per chiarimenti e discussioni  sono a vostra completa disposizione.
             
                                                                                                                                      Gagliardi Vincenzo
Quote from: justice on April 03, 2008, 05:05:32 PM
Welcome to the forum. ( Can someone translate the initial introduction. Thanks)

"Of the Molossi of the Angra it is born from an ancient passion for the run dog. Useless to say or to stop themselves which level of degradation has arrived the selection of our dog. From part mine, with the trentennale experience on the race, creed to have selected rigorously between the peasant subjects recovers in Calabria from my searches and subjects to you of other amatori true breeders of the race, in the full respect of the standard therefore scrupulously written from subject Dr. Morsiani ecludendo with classic pathologies of the race (dysplasias, excessive prognatismo or characterial enognatismo, defects, etc......). I hold to specify that my objective is not to sell dogs, but only the improvement of the race. For anyone it wanted to contact to me for clarifications and arguments are to your complete disposition. Gagliardi Vincenzo" :) ;)

I used my online translator.... ;D

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia

HI Enzo,
welcome on board.
Great words and very nice dogs. i want to see you again in show!!!!
bye

Roberto

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Garciano

Welcome to the forum ........What is nice here all get treated the same for we are all Corso lovers .
Tony Garcia