News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Cane Corso Di Monnot, August 18, 2006, 02:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cane Corso Di Monnot

Hello, I am Frenchy and as my name indicate itÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã‚Ã,¦ I am FrenchÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;). However, my English being limitedÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :'( , I would be satisfied to make simpleÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D! I find the environment of this forum sympathetic nerve and I liked found information new in the topics which I read.

By

chris

welcome to the forum frenchy

Casa del Sol

welcome frenchy...
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board. And this goes for all new members. My computer is not well enough yet to post many messages :-\
xxx
Nancy

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Welcome here Frenchy ;D

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Cohors

360º Cane Corso

Garciano

Warm welcome to you. Enjoy the site

Anita

Bonjour! Welcome here!  :)

jojo

double bonjour.

Welcome.

Ciao x
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

del_angelo