News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from milford pa

Started by nystevecf, April 17, 2008, 11:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nystevecf

Hi guys and girls. I currently own one male Corso named Bane who is 2yrs old and im waiting on an Amore pup. For fun and for a living I train dogs in PP and OB. Hope to be able to pick some of your bains for pedigree help and other info as well as help any way I can.

Rivale C.C.

Hello and Welcome to the forum! ;D
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Janet Gigante

Welcome to this forum. There is lots to learn and enjoy here. Have fun!


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

patti

Welcome from West Chester Pa! :)

Bella Doll's

Hello and welcome to the Forum, you will enjoy your time here! Congrats on the expected arrival!
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Bella Doll's

Let me take a stab at it.. "Personal Protection" maybe? lol ;D :D Just a guess!!
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Mari

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new baby from Amore.  Post pictures when you get her. :D
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

william y


Eaglemount


Amore

Glad you found this forum.  I think you are going to find it very informative. 
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your upcoming CC.

nystevecf

Thanks for the warm welcome. Its so weird on dog forums im not use to anyone even asking my name its always "whats your dogs name" lol My name is Steve. And yes PP is personal protection, I can see how you missed it though usually its PPD.
David, just make sure to shoot me an e-mail if you get a chance, I want to make sure everything got to you ok.

Stephanie



USA

LisaB

Welcome and congrats on the new pup!!!! :)
Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!