News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Bohema Blaze

Started by Bohema Blaze, April 19, 2008, 06:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dasha & Ikaro

Quote from: Bella Doll's on April 23, 2008, 03:07:41 PM

Ïðèâåò Ã'âåòëàíà, Ã,,îáðî ïîæàëîâàòü â Ã"îðóì, íàñëàæäàéòåñü âàøèì âðåìåíåì çäåñü, èç Ã'åâåðíîé Êàðîëèíû, Áåëëîé.  ;D

O, a you znaete Russian?  :D

Bella Doll's

No, but I wanted to welcome you in your language.. Isn't translator GREAT!! Sorry, I didn't mean to disappoint you... :)
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Dasha & Ikaro

Quote from: Bella Doll's on April 23, 2008, 08:19:10 PM
No, but I wanted to welcome you in your language.. Isn't translator GREAT!! Sorry, I didn't mean to disappoint you... :)
;)

Bohema Blaze

Bella Doll's ,Thanks big, very pleasantly :)

Bella Doll's

You are very welcome indeed.. ;D
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Bohema Blaze


Bella Doll's

What a beautiful picture. I like those flowers very much too! Those dogs look so happy!! :D
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Helmut

Hello Svetlana and welcome to the forum, your CC are adorable, I like the background music of your home page too!
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

MAXENTO

Hello & Welcome! Very nice looking dogs!

Bohema Blaze

Simply cheerful photos of the dogs

In Kiev April has won CACIB


After an exhibition has decided to contend in comparison with the Tsar of animals (Ïîñëå âûñòàâêè   Ã°Ã¥Ã¸Ã¨Ã«Ã  ïîòÿãàòüñÿ â ñðàâíåíèè ñ ñàìèì Öàð¸ì çâåðåé)



"And to growl I be able" ("è ðû÷àòü ÿ óìåþ")



Ã'àgir, Tasha, April (Hedgehog) and Alena - my daughter


I simply like this photo


Mari

I love your photos, especially the one with the lion. ;D
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

Makaronniki

Hello & Welcom! I am glad yuo to see ;)!
The best, that is at the person - it a dog!

Bohema Blaze

Hello, now I am very happy to resalts from Raduno CC show in Moscow 26/07/09
Judge Chaikovskaya F. (Russia)
Bohema Blaze Aisha   take a Intermedia class winner and sertifikat Candidat in Cane Corso Club Champion
Bohema Blaze Apriel  take a  working class winner and sertifikat Candidat in Cane Corso Club Champion



patti

Some great photo's and beautiful dogs! Welcome! :)

Koronat

Corso Vincitore
www.canecorso.ee