News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

hello!!!

Started by "Dei Peligni", April 20, 2008, 07:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben Fuerte


ciao & welcome to the forum  :D

enjoy it  ;D


Valmorea

ciao marcello benvenuto in questo forum. :)
complimenti per i cani! i miei preferiti Davor e Altea.

"Dei Peligni"

grazie detto da te fa veramente piacere,anche tu hai dei bellissimi corsi
i preferiti "Flora  Eddy"

http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

patti

Hello and Welcome!! Your dogs are beautiful!!! :)

"Dei Peligni"

patty thanks for the compliments on my dogs I am happy to have entered this forum.

http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy


Bella Doll's

Quote from: canecorsodeipeligni on April 22, 2008, 09:28:28 PM
http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it/index_file/Page1155.htm

Altea is beautiful, but who is that in the picture, the one behind the fence? Looking so mysterious!!

Most beautiful dogs..

Ciao
~Bella~
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Darrel

QuoteAltea is beautiful, but who is that in the picture, the one behind the fence? Looking so mysterious!!

Most beautiful dogs..

Ciao
~Bella~

I believe that is David, if I remember correctly from my visit. Here is a link to David on the forum......

http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=3390.0
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

"Dei Peligni"


Quote from: Darrel on April 22, 2008, 11:49:19 PM
QuoteAltea is beautiful, but who is that in the picture, the one behind the fence? Looking so mysterious!!

Most beautiful dogs..

Ciao
~Bella~

I believe that is David, if I remember correctly from my visit. Here is a link to David on the forum......

http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=3390.0
YOU HAVE REASON DARREL IS JUST DAVID....

http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Bella Doll's


I believe that is David, if I remember correctly from my visit. Here is a link to David on the forum......

http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=3390.0

[/quote]

Thanks Darrel, I have seen the other post, he is also pretty awesome!! ;)
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

"Dei Peligni"

thank you darrel     perfetta risposta

marcello

http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy