News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

hello!!!

Started by "Dei Peligni", April 20, 2008, 07:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

"Dei Peligni"

hello to all,
I call myself marcello, are new of this forum.. I raise and I select dog run from 16 years, my breeding is born from dogs selects you of the line dyrium.

http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

HELLO AND WELCOME!!!! :)
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Jozef

Hello Marcello, welcome and enjoy it here!  ;)

canecorsonancy

Ciao Marcello,

Nice to see you here  :D
xxx
Nancy

justice

Hello !!! Welcome to the forum.

"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Sarka

Hi Marcello!  :D Enjoy this forum!
Thank again and again complimenti for Altea :-*

jojo

Is it really you!!!  ;D

Ciao babe, lovely to meet you here, hope to see you and Filippo again very soon, Coccon just had his first UK litter here, I will send you some pictures.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Darrel

Welcome Marcello. ;D It was nice to meet you in the begining of February with Luigi. Altea is fantastic. 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

"Dei Peligni"

Hello SARKA,
are enrolled me just this evening in order to see DAVID, content for the first one have happened of david with you, altea are ready for the CAL, therefore recommence the championship...

http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Holger


"Dei Peligni"

grazie darrel per i complimenti sono contento di essere entrato in questo forum

http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Mobius

I am on the other side of the world, and I know that we have never met, but nevertheless, I have seen some pictures of your good dogs, and I have heard stories of your fine kennel from several people.

Welcome! I look forward to having you here on this great forum.

Josh

Helmut

hello Marcello, welcome to this forum, enjoy your time,any pics of your CC's?
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

"Dei Peligni"

thanks for your messages and of yours compliment

http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy