News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Fresno, CA U.S

Started by J~Andrews, April 21, 2008, 11:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

maxttran

Hello,
You are Kinda Close to me. I am in San Jose if you want to see some corsos. We have meet ups Twice a month in the Bay Area
Max

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Helmut

Hello and welcome to this forum, lot's of CC-enthusiasts here and CC-friends :) :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

mjones2

Hello

My name is Megan and I recently adopted my very first corso two weeks ago. He is 10 weeks old today and I have already fallen in love with this breed. I could not ask for a better companion for myself and my two kids. I did some research before purchasing a dog of this breed and I have to tell you he is so amazing. Just in two weeks he lives up to the description you will read when researching this breed. I too am learning daily about this breed and wish to gain even more knowledge from the "experts" of this breed. I would love to get into showing but I am waiting until I can get an accurate evaluation on my little guy. I think you will find this breed very rewarding and challenging.



Jim Ballard

De Oppresso Liber