News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Fresno, CA U.S

Started by J~Andrews, April 21, 2008, 11:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J~Andrews

Hello
My name is Jason Andrews and I'm from Fresno, CA. I have been researching the Cane Corso for the past several months trying to educate my self on the breed, breeders, and Confirmation/Showing before purchasing my first cane corso! I have been speaking to several breeders from California to New York. Stacey from Amore Cane Corso's referred me to these forums as another source of information, and I thank her for all of her time and education regarding the breed!
I hope to continue learning from everyone and I'm open to all advice offered! I look forward to hearing from everyone and hopefully from others in California that share the same passion for the Corso!

Respectfully,

Jason Andrews

CorsoInCA

Glad you made your way here Jay.    ;D


justice

Welcome to the forum Jason. You'll find tons of info. here.

Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Janet Gigante

Welcome to the forum Jason. Got your email, will get back to you tomorrow.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Bella Doll's

Hi Jason, welcome from North Carolina. You will learn many things here, meet many people and make alot of friends!

Enjoy your time spent here!! ;D ;D ;D
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

KahuCaneCorso


Jozef

Welcome Jason and enjoy it here!  ;)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Phantom


ronjhoser


ben Fuerte


welcome to the forum  :) 

enjoy it


ciao  8)

Casa del Sol

welcome aboard.....lots of great people and tons of information here....enjoy
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com