News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

hello

Started by Silas, April 24, 2008, 02:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silas

        Hi my name is Silas Gieseke from Urbana Ohio. I have two corso's one female Gioia della Valle dei Lord and the other female her daughter out of Ken, Mad Rivers Kenia. I am currently working on a website for the dogs and will get some photos posted as soon as possible. You may have already seen pictures of them thanks to my good friend Darrel Hamren from Mad River Cane Corso.
     thank you, Silas W. Gieseke

Janet Gigante

Welcome Silas, enjoy the forum.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Darrel

Welcome aboard Silas. 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

ronjhoser


Rockos Mom


KahuCaneCorso


Irena

welcome to the forum  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

Hello and welcome!  ;D
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

rob61


"Dei Peligni"

hello and welcome to the forum..

http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Rembtico


Jozef

Welcome and enjoy it here.  ;)

ben Fuerte


welcome to the forum,

enjoy it  :D

nice dogs, waiting for the recent pics  ;)


ciao  8)

Bella Doll's

Hello Silas and here's a great big welcome from North Carolina.. Enjoy the forum.. :D
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

justice

welcome to the forum.