News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello to everybody from Susanne ,

Started by bubba, April 24, 2008, 12:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubba

my dogs and me live in Germany . Let`s start with introducing us , there are Paula and Nelly 2 lovely Dogo Argentino girls and the wonderfull Olde english Bulldog male named Knödel , as well 2 little but very bigheaded French Bulldogs called Uschi and Almi both girls, Bubba my Cane Corso female with the most beautifull mind,Bubbas real name is : Gaia Porta de`ll Inferno and I got her from Sandra Schmidt. And last but not least : Gretel , a Miniature Bullterrier , she has the talent to drive as all crazy.
I was looking for more good and helpfull information about the CC ,that`s how I found this Forum .It`s GREAT and my time here so far was very interesting , thank you and very well done !!
Very nice greetings from Germany,Susanne and dogs.   

Joe

Welcome aboard Susanne, more info here than you can wag a tail at ;D ;D

Enjoy!!!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Markus


Bella Doll's

Hello Susanne,
I see you made it to the introductions.. was the info I sent you helpful?  ;D

I would love to see a pic of your girl Bubba! who are her parents and how old is she?

Welcome to the forum from Bella Dolls in North Carolina! ;)
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Helmut

Hello and welcome to the CC-forum, any pics from bubba? :) :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

justice


Bella Doll's

#7
Quote from: CCSTARLIGHT on April 24, 2008, 07:53:30 PM
Hello and welcome to the CC-forum, any pics from bubba? :) :)


Susanne doesn't know how to post pics on the Forum, and I have been trying to help her out. This is a Picture of her Bubba. Bubba is a female and from what I understand this picture was of Bubba at 4 months old. Her parents are Jones X Jadore. I hope this helps.. ;D ;D ;D


Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Jozef


Dominik


bubba

 I would like to say : THANK YOU ! for the friendly welcome writings. And an extra big THANK `s to Deborah from Bella Dolls for beeing so very nice and helpful !!!!
Susanne and Bubba .

Sussi

Hi and welcome  :) nice to see Bubba  :D here is her brother Gretzky



I hope you going to have a goot time here at the forum  :)

Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Jim Ballard

De Oppresso Liber