News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Greetings From East Cleveland, Ohio

Started by Valiant Knight Cane Corso, April 24, 2008, 08:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valiant Knight Cane Corso

Hello.  I am Tony from Valiant Knight Cane Corsos.  I am fairly new to breeding Cane Corsos, but I have been involved with dogs my entire life.  I look forward to meeting new people on this site, establishing great business relationships, and learning more and more about Cane Corsos every time I log on.  Additionally, I own a silk screen shop called Ole Sarah's Tee Shirts and Promotional Items.  If any other breeders are in search of customized artwork, shirts, or other apparel for their kennels, I have the greatest prices available.  Check out my website, www.olesarahs.com, or contact me on this site, and I will take care of you immediately.  I am located in East Cleveland, Ohio.  I am looking at trying to host a rarities show here in East Cleveland before the end of 2008, and I am trying to have a working dog show here before the summer of 2009. 

justice


Helmut

Hello Tony, welcome on board, I am sure you would learn a lot of CC, and lots of the CC- enthusiasts. ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

rob61


Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

banga

If you treat your dog like a human, he will treat you back like a dog

Jozef


Laura Ice

Hello Tony and welcome!
I'm not to far from you...

Bella Doll's

Hello Tony, welcome to the Forum from North Carolina... Enjoy your time here.. You will learn many interesting things..
Good luck with the event planning you have in mind, and please keep us informed on how that is progressing... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tell us about what dogs you currently own, and do you show, and who are the parents...and do you have pics? Yes, I am the nosey one, curious minds want to know lol  ;)
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~