News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

a new member

Started by marlyan, May 01, 2008, 05:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a new here

an indrotuction
0 (0%)
a new member
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

marlyan

Hi everyone, my name is Katlin, me and my dogs , a beatiful corsogirl 1,9y corsogirl CicoMarlyan and 2,6 y corsoboy ZelentsoNortiano, live in Estonia. I found a way to this forum through the corsofan and friend of ours. I believe I can find here very useful and interesting information 8)

KahuCaneCorso


uniexcent


Helmut

Hello and welcome to the forum Katlin, I am sure that you would find  here lots of friends and the enthusiasts of the CC
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Mary

Hello and welcome to the board.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Bella Doll's

#6
Hello Katlin, from us at Bella Dolls in North Carolina.. Welcome and enjoy!! Very Pretty dogs..
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Navarro

Tere Katlin,

Tervitused South Californiast!  :)

Kairi

marlyan

Thanks for everyone for the warm welcome greetings :)

Joe


Eaglemount

Teretulemast Kätlin :)

ronjhoser


ben Fuerte


welcome to the forum   :)

enjoy it


ciao  8)

justice

Welcome to the forum.

Robaczek

Hi :)

You have very nice dogs :)

Kinga
Regards Kinga :)