News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Delaware

Started by EpicCorso, May 13, 2008, 11:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicCorso

 Hi my name is Heather King.My husband John and I own five cane corsos and live in Delaware.Several people have encouraged me to join this forum and I am looking forward to meeting alot of new people. My website for anyone interested in looking is www.epiccanecorsos.com .

Regards,

Heather King


LisaB

Welcome Heather and John you have nice dogs and I hope you will enjoy the forum!!!  :)
Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Stephanie

Hi Heather and John,

welcome to the forum!!!!!  You'll enjoy this forum!


USA

Bella Doll's

Hello Heather and John from Delaware! Love your website, very nicely laid out.. I lived in Delaware for a short while. In New Castle! My sister still lives there, and she actually purchased one of my Cane Corsos, so you have another one in your neck of the woods! Mine is also out of Bel Monte bloodlines. Welcome to the Forum! I know you will enjoy your stay here! I am looking forward to reading more about you guys. I will be visiting my sister sometime during this summer.
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

patti

Hey Heather and John, Glad to see you are here finally!! Its addictive!! ;D Patti

PrideNJoyzCC

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

Navarro

Hello,

Welcome from South California! Congratulations on a beutiful male that you have - Roccia! I met his father in person - very impressive  ;D.

And yes, it is addictive..

Kairi

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

kris_c_c


rebecca

hello and welcome here !!
animal's for life!!!!


"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Rivale C.C.

Hello and Welcome to the forum guys!! ;D ;D
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Amore

Hi Heather.   Nice to see you here.   ;D
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Apex Cane Corso

Hi Heather,

Welcome to the forum  ;)

Wendy
Wendy Burns
Apex Cane Corso
www.apexcanecorso.com

Helmut

Hi Heather & John, welcome here, your Roccia looking very good, Mohita is a very promising girl :) :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud