News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hi to everyone

Started by Kristy, August 21, 2006, 06:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristy

Hello everyone,
I like to introduce myself here on this forum, I am Kristy Leest and I breed chihuahua's.
Now you would think that I am on a wrong forum and what do I have with Cane Corso.
Well, I show them for a breeder as I am also a handler. I show all breed but am specialised in coat show dogs and in Chihuahua's but as I am going to show more of my own breed I said 'no' to lots of other breeds and show mainly Cane Corso and Chihuahua's.
If you want to know more about me just ask or view my website  ;)

ninci

Ooo I see that you show Federico. Great job, with great dog. So congartulations to you too for his resaults.


The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Kristy

Thank you very much ;)
Yes indeed I show Federico and he is a joy to show but it is not easy.

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Welcome Kristy ;D
Very nice to see you here

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Kristy

Thank you Jose and everyone els for the warm welcom
And Jose, you better be still happy about yesterday  ;D ;D
as I am still very happy and proud of my Zara and F'rico ;)

chris

hello kristy welcome to the forum

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board!
You did great last Sunday (as usual ;D)
xxx
Nancy

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Anita

Hi! Cool to see you here, and nice to see your website! Looks great! Especially the first pic on you site!!!! Beautifull!!!!!!!

jojo

Hello smelly....

We all think your great, the four of us should be the first to enroll in the Kristy fan club.... but then we also need one for your mum!!!

Can I please have a badge and t-shirt!!!



xxxx
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

del_angelo