News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

hello

Started by i fontanili, May 14, 2008, 09:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i fontanili

 My name is Massimo Bini and I live in north of Italy between Milan and Turin.
I am the owner of the cane corso " I Fontanili " kennel and like first thing I just want to say hello to everyone on this forum.My web - site is under building from a lot of time but I hope to make it run in a full way within some weeks.If someone want to see allready something can have a little vision on www.icorsideifontanili.com
ciao
massimo

justice

welcome to the forum. Nice Website also.

"Dei Peligni"

welcome
complimenti per i tuoi cani . Acciaio e Diryio i miei preferiti. ;)

http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

LisaB

Welcome hope you enjoy it here!!!!  :)
Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Laura Ice

Hello and Welcome!
Nice website...  8)

Bella Doll's

hello and welcome!! Enjoy your time here. Loved your website, let us know when the english version is working!! I still loved all the pictures!!
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

Hello and welcome! I like you dogs in websait! Congrads! :)
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Casa del Sol

ciao massimo,

welcome to the forum.....enjoy.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Helmut

Hi Massimo,welcome to the Forum, also my favorite is Diryo, keep us posted with the english version of your side :) :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

rob61

WELCOME MASSIMO!

Kratosz kennel

Hello and welcome :D :D

rothorm

Ciao Massimo,
Finalmente sei arrivato!
Montse

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

jojo

Welcome here, we have a very beautiful dog in England from your kennel, compliments on your excellent dogs.  :-* :-*
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

KahuCaneCorso

Hello Massimo, welcome!! ;D

rebecca

hello max ,
have a nice time here
welcome on board !!! ;)
animal's for life!!!!