News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello I am from Germany!

Started by Antikdogge, May 19, 2008, 12:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antikdogge

Hello,

I live near Cologne and I have a 2 years old Cane Corso female from Sandra Schmidt and an 11 old female from a private breeder.

I want to get in contact with Cane Corso owners and breeders to get much informations about the breed and bloodlines of the Cane Corso!

I am pleasant to change informations.

This is my young Nelly:





and this is my old Kira:




Kira with puppies of Nelly

ben Fuerte


welcome to the forum

enjoy it  :D


ciao  8)

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Helmut

#4
  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
It was a mistake, my greetings!!
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Antikdogge

Thank you very much for the nice wishes!

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

LisaB

Hello and welcome you can learn alot here!!!!  :) :)
Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Antikdogge

Hello Sandrav,

Nelly is from Murphy (Morpheus) x Novara (Stonecrofts Timber x Scilla).

I am the breeder of the "Antikdogge", this is a new race (breed) to the old molosser from the past (Antike). We are 2-3 breeder in the club witch breed the Antikdogge but only in Germany.

We try to breed a very healthy dog and look for very healthy bloodlines of the Cane Corso and the Dogo Canario to re-breed this old molosser from the past.

Bella Doll's

Welcome to the forum, from bella Doll's in North Carolina. Enjoy your time here. Interesting!! ;D
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time here.  ;)

Sussi


Antikdogge

Hello,

thanks for all the good wishes!

Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!