News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Southern California

Started by Pepper Wolter, May 21, 2008, 10:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pepper Wolter

Hello, My name is Pepper and I've been involved in dogs practically my whole life because my mother raised them and showed them since before I was born.. I've been showing in conformation since I was 7 and have trained and titled about a dozen dogs in Weight pull and have dabbled a little bit in Agility and OB for a couple years. I co-own a couple dogs (American Staffordshire Terriers and American Pit Bull Terriers) with a friend right now but am looking around for my own dog to do Conformation , Weight pull, Agility, and possibly French Ring with in the future. I'm planning on getting a pup either late this year (At the soonest) or most likely next year so right now I'm looking to get to know some people and dogs , study and learn the corso pedigrees and lines, and learn the breed standard as best as I can. I've been looking at this breed for years but have finally decided I just have to have one

WindyPineCC

Hey Pepper!!  Glad to see you made it, lots of great information here...   ;D

Navarro

Hi Pepper,

Welcome to the forum - you'll enjoy it here!
Where are you from in South California - we live close to LA.

Kairi

justice

welcome to the forum. Lots of great info here.

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Pepper Wolter

Quote from: Navarro on May 21, 2008, 11:45:43 PM
Hi Pepper,

Welcome to the forum - you'll enjoy it here!
Where are you from in South California - we live close to LA.

Kairi


Riverside :)

Laura Ice


Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Casa del Sol

hello pepper, welcome...you've come to the right place for information on the cc. lots of it here and tons of great people here as well.

i'll be moving to southern california late this year, look forward to meeting new cc owners in that area.

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

chris

Hello and welcome onboard pepper ;D

Helmut

Hi Pepper and welcome here to this forum, your introduction shows that you're somebody really likes the Cane Corso
;D ;D, good  luck finding the right puppy for you :) :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Phantom