News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Poland

Started by corso, May 23, 2008, 05:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corso

Hello for everybody
My name is Ann and I am cane corso breeder,I am an owner of "Corssvesa"kennel from Poland.
First corso come into my life in 2001 and I just love this breed.I'm very happy to have found this forum and hope that I will learn lots of new things about the best breed cane corso(I'm sorry for my not good engish).
I will represent you  some of my dogs:
My female Venezia-Riva in home her name Vera







My male Ares




My little Carmella Corssvesa from my Vera and Ares




On this picture you may see some of my puppies









Helmut

Hello Anna and welcome to this Forum, I am sure this is the right place to learn all about the Cane Corso, your English isn't bad ,good luck.  :) :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Robaczek

Hi Ania  ;D

Welcome to this forum  ;D
Very nice see You

btw. nice Carmella foto  :P
Regards Kinga :)


vilma


corso

Hi
Thanks for everyone for their nice welcomes.
Hello Echidna -yes Neoletto d'acciaio Corssvesa it's puppty from my lovely female Mega.
Regards for you and for Audrius(owner my puppy)and all great Lithuanian group.

Maja

Czesc Ania  ;D

Welcome to the forum!

kuma84

HI congrats for your dogs...................
I love Poland especially krakow...

corso

jak miło po Polsku się witać :)
This forum it's the best  for corso owner ,breeder adn every people who love cane corso :)

Irena

welcome to the forum
nice dogs  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

MAXENTO

 Hello Ann and wellcome :)

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hello, welcome to the forum you have pretty dogs
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

justice


rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Jozef

Regards from your Slovakian neighbour. Welcome and enjoy your time here!  ;)

rob61

WELCOME ANN!  VERY BEAUTIFULL DOGS!   CONGRATS