News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello Everyone

Started by Roger, August 23, 2006, 03:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

Hello Everyone,

My name is Roger, I have been enchanted with this breed for 3 years now. My wife, Ave and I are active in showing and working our dogs. I'm very please to have found this board with so many knowgeable people!!!!Looking foward to "picking the brains " of some of you. Tony thank you for the heads up on this board.

Casa del Sol

hello and welcome to the board....i hop eyou enjoy. it has been very educational for a newcomer like me.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Yulia

Hello Rodger and welcome.

Yulia
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

chris

hello roger and ave
good to see you on the forum

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Anita


jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Roger

Thank You everyone for the warm welcome.

ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


del_angelo

hello Roger and welcome :)



Susen

Garciano

See Roger ,
You got me confussed I posted your welcome in the wrong spot......lol.
Good to see you here.